The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall operation of the facility including but not limited to the following duties:
• Compliance to all Health & Safety regulations and protect the Health and Safety of all employees through instituting and adherence of a site ‘Safety First’ culture.
• Scheduling and executing an efficient production plan to support the sales forecast (Provided by the sales team)
• Coordinating the supply chain to support the production plan
• Coordinating the production team to support production plan
• Quality Management System ensuring the overall quality of all products meet agreed product specifications and all relevant records are kept up to date
• Up keep & maintenance of all plant & machinery and implementation of a preventative maintenance schedule
• Through analysis of performance data, identify performance gaps, trends and improvement opportunities
• Align all team members to achieve individual roles and overall optimal company performance
• Empower people through involvement, delegation and trust
• Facilitate Continuous Improvement
• Analyse & report monthly key performance indicators (KPI’s) to the Managing Director
Please email your CV and cover letter to Donagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTE €50,000 - €70,000 dependent on candidate experience.