We take great pleasure in looking after our people, our growing tribe and our planet. We make it our business to make the world a better place, by not only lifting spirits and tickling the senses, but by raising the bar too. And we don’t just mean soap.
We go to great lengths to make sure that our raw ingredients, packaging and processes are as kind to the environment as they are to your skin. Here are just some of the ways that we do that:
- Our electricity and heat come from a river-fed turbine, we are powered by the River Boyne
- Our plastic is 100% recyclable and made from 100% Post Consumer Recycled plastic.
- We use FSC-approved, recycled card for our packaging.
- Our products are certified natural by Cosmos Ecocert. We think this is a pretty big deal.
- Our inbound packaging is shredded for our outbound packaging. We believe in closing the loop of recycling.
- We have an ethical sourcing policy with all our suppliers
- Our products are cruelty free and vegan friendly
We’re one small, happy family at The Handmade Soap Company, and we want to keep it that way. Our people’s wellbeing is very important to us, so we always do what we can to make work feel less like, well... work. And as much as we love all the nice smells around the office, we regularly swap them for some fresh air and a well-deserved day out.
The Full, Pretty Package
Like proud parents, we’d love nothing more than for our lovely products to take pride of place in your home. So not only are our handmade creations brimming with essential oils and scented loveliness, they also look pretty as a picture. Many, many joyful hours have gone into making sure our products are as gorgeous on the outside as they are on the inside. We hope you love them as much as we do.